Blog security is an important issue for all blog owner. Because any attack to your site can occur a great problem for you. Even, if a hacker can hack your site, he can destroy your site or can ruin your blogging career. But it is possible to prevent all attacks of the hackers to your site. You can keep your site in safe. Just, You have to set some setting in your blogger blog. Generally Google Blogger platform is safe from all hackers. But it is possible then when your Google account will be safe. We know that blogger is a free service from the Google for blogging. Your all blogger security is depend on your Google account. If your Google account will be hacked, then you will also lost your blogger site. So, to secure your Blogger blog , you must secure your gmail account.
How to secure your Blogger blog
I said before that your Google account is safe means your Blogger blog is safe. You can safe your Google account as well as the Blogger blog by Google 2 step verification. It is a additional layer of security of a Google account. By this 2 step verification setting, your site will be secure and safe. If you enable 2 step verification in your Google account, the hackers can not hack your account even they will get your password. Because, When they enter the right password from their device, a verification code automatically will be sent to your mobile number. Without that verification code, they can’t enter your account. So now enable 2 step verification in your Google account and keep your site in safe.
How enable 2 step verification in Google account
1) To enable 2 step authentication in Google account, login your gmail account first. Go here- http://www.gmail.com/. If you are sign out from your gamil account then enter the right password and go.
2) Now, you are the Home page of Gmail account. Find out the setting button from this home page.
3) You can find a icon with the gear symbol at the upper right side of the page. That is the Setting button. click on it and now the setting window will be opened.
4) From the setting page, select ‘Account and Import‘ tab. From the section of ‘Change account setting‘, click on ‘Other Google account setting‘ option.
5) Now a new window will be opened and tap setting option from there. Find ‘Password’ section and enable 2 step-verification from there. To enable, click on Setup button.
6) Again, a new window will be opened. Now find and tap on ‘Start Setup‘ button from the Signing with 2-step verification section.
7) Now, you will be required to reenter your password again. Please reenter your account password and tap on Sign in button.
8) Now a window named ‘Set up your phone‘ will be opened. Input your own mobile number and select your country (according the mobile country code) from ‘Which phone should we send codes to? section. Now you should select text message to verify the code. Because via call it will may be hazards. Now click on ‘Send code‘ button.
9) Now you have to verify your mobile by inputing the code number which Google have been sent to your mobile number. Now input that verification code and click on ‘Verify‘ button.
10) Now, a new window will be opened named ‘Trust this computer‘. If you will not want to verify your own computer repeatedly when you login again, then check the ‘Trust this computer‘ check box from here. But, you should check out this box for more security. Because, anyone can enter your account, if your laptop or mobile will be stolen. Now go to the Next page.
By enabling this 2-step verification, you are capable to secure your Blogger blog from all attacks of the hackers now. They can’t hack your blogger blog by anyway. They must be needed to your mobile to hack your blog. But it is impossible, if your mobile will not be stolen. So enable Google 2-step verification and secure your Blogger blog permanently.