What is the perfect WordPress tutorial for beginners by which i can create a successful website? I am sure that it is your mind soul question if you are a newbie in wordpress. Those times are ended up while you would likely want a Pro to create a site/blog. Beginning a blog is less difficult than you believe. WordPress makes it extremely simple. You can create a blog without any skill on coding. Almost all you have to do is comply with some basic steps. If you are planning to apply WordPress platform, Then you are in the correct place. I’ve collected “WordPress Guide for Beginners” to assist you begining with WordPress. Inside this guide, I am likely to provide you almost all step by step tutorials for making and handling a WordPress blog. I’d prefer to assure that you will be able to start a WordPress Blog successfully in case you follow this post ” WordPress tutorial for beginners Step by Step” bellow.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is the leading Content Management System or shortly CMS. It enables you to make and manage any blog or website. You can also modify it according to your requirements. You can also name it as a Software or Application. It is a blogging tool as well which will help you to manage your website. Working with WordPress is really easy. You don’t have to be a Pro to apply it.
Step by Step wordpress tutorial for beginners
When you are moving to create a WordPress blog, you may possibly have confused by two different types of WordPress like WordPress.org & WordPress.com. And also by charge of beginning a WordPress blog. Whenever you can create a free blog on WordPress.com, I’d suggest you to begin a self-hosted WordPress blog. Here, There are 2 posts which will assist you to pick the better option as well as to start a WordPress blog.
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org – which is better?
- Difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org
WordPress Domain Name & Hosting
Actually Domain name is the name of your website. Web hosting is the location exactly where your blog’s files will be stored. As an example, bloggermaking.com is my own domain name. When you go into this domain name on your Internet browser, you will get my site. I have registered the domain name so nobody can use this name. And I’ve purchased web hosting spaces from Bluehost to store my site’s contents. To ensure that people can access my blog through World Wide Web (WWW). If you are a beginner, then these types of words may look hard to you. However, There are some detailed articles regarding Web Hosting and Domain name as the part of WordPress tutorial for beginners. Listed bellow-
- Best ideas finding domain name for your blog.
- How to pick up the Best Web Hosting for WordPress Blog.
- Top 10 best web hosting providers companies.
- How to Buy Domain Name from Godaddy.
- How to Sign Up for Bluehost wordpress Hosting.
- How to Sign Up for Hostgator wordpress Hosting.
Once you’ve picked up domain name and web hosting, the next thing to carry out is install WordPress on hosting cPanel. The majority of the famous Web Hosting companies offer you One Click WordPress Installation system. With one click install tool, you can get your WordPress blog in a couple of minutes. Now check out the bellow post to get details about this.
- How to install wordpress on Bluehost by one click installation
- Hostgator wordpress installation guide (with pictures)
Things to Do After Installing WordPress
- Essential Settings to Configure after installing wordpress blog
- How to make a favicon in your wordpress blog.
- How to write a first blog post?
- How to setup google analytics on with wordpress blog
- How to add gravatar to show user photo on WordPress
Choosing the best WordPress theme is one of the WordPress tutorial for beginners. WordPress has a largest store with themes and plugins. Thousands of associated developers work for it. WordPress is no longer a blogging tool only, it is also applied by Business owners. WordPress Themes make it occur. Daily we possess newest themes as well as update the old themes. These themes are built for Blogging, Company, Hosting, Fashion, Magazine, Music, Medical, Newspaper, Portfolio, Photography, Restaurant, Real Estate, Sport and so on.
- How to install a wordpress theme
- How to select best wordpress themes for your site
- 10 Sites to Find the Best WordPress Premium Themes
- Top 10 free wordpress themes to use in your site
- Top 10 wordpress blog themes you should use
- 10 best free responsive wordpress themes in 2016
- Top 10 best premium wordpress themes in 2016
- 10 best wordpress portfolio themes in 2016
Using right WordPress Plugin is one of the major part of WordPress tutorial for beginners. The wonderful factors regarding WordPress is that you can perform nearly everything using WordPress plugins. You needn’t to become a coder to run your WordPress site. All you have to to do is, install and configure the wp plugins. You will get a lot of plugins or extensions on WordPress Plugin Directory. You can also purchase premium WordPress plugins via various sites such as CodeCanyon.
- How to install wordpress plugins
- 7 best wordpress ftp plugin for your website
- How to configure wp super cache wordpress plugin
- 5 Best wordpress ecommerce plugin you should use
Bellow, As the part of WordPress tutorial for beginners, there is a list of several important wp plugins for your website. Mind it, You needn’t to add all of the listed plugins. Just install those you need.
1. Speed & Security Plugins
- BWS Plugins-Captcha
- UpdraftPlus Backups
- Wp super cache / W3 Total Cache
2. WordPress SEO Plugins
3. List Building Plugins
4. Social Media Plugins
5. Affiliate Marketing
6. Others important Plugins
You will find some crazy people all time who attempt to down others websites. Though WordPress offers a devoted security team who constantly work for the security issues, yet I always feel that user should conscious about their security issues. When it talks on WordPress Security, my best guidance is to take regular backup of your website. So, wordpress security is one of the important Wordpress tutorial for beginners. However, There are some tips to increase your WordPress blog security.
- How to secure your wordpress login page
- How to Change Admin Username in WordPress blog
- Tips to protect your wordpress admin panel from hacking
- How to set up cloudflare cdn network in wordpress blog
- 5 best wordpress backup plugin to back up your site
- How to backup wordpress site to Dropbox
- How to Protect WordPress site from brute force attack
- How to speed up wordpress performance – 9 best ways
We know that WordPress is the best platform for SEO. Doing SEO for WordPress blog is just half the full WordPress tutorial for beginners. The other half relies on exactly how you optimize your wp blog for SEO. However don’t get worried, SEO is not so difficult. All you have to do is appropriate SEO. Here. there are some posts regarding WordPress SEO. Bear in mind, Performing well with your blog is the best SEO.
- 5 best wordpress seo plugin to boost your site.
- Yoast wordpress seo plugin setting (complete guide with photos).
- How to set SEO friendly permalinks structure in wordpress.
- How to set up wordpress robots.txtt File for SEO.
- How to add wordpress free ping service to your site.
- How to add meta description & meta keyword in Wp Blog Post.
- How to optimize images in WordPress blog For better SEO.
- Top 5 duplicate content checker tools on the web.