We described before how to add a site to google webmaster tools in our previous post. We told there we would come back soon with a topic submitting blogger sitemap to google webmaster tools. Our today’s post about this. To submit blogger sitemap to google webmaster tools is a great important task for getting the organic traffic to your site. If you want to increase your blog traffic rapidly, you must submit your sitemap in webmaster tools. After, submitting the website, your task will be adding a sitemap of your site there. As blogger blog, you can submit blogger sitemap to google webmaster tools easily.
Why you submit blogger sitemap to google webmaster tools?
We know that when a visitor search anything in search engine like Google, the search engine robot crawl the all website content except no-follow link. And it gives the results according the searching. If any website owner add their website sitemap in this search engine’s webmaster tools, then the robot can crawl that site content easily. As a result that site get a good organic traffic. We described about webmaster tools in our previous post. If you want to know details about it, you can check that post. However, a sitemap is a one type of .xml file in which the all content of a website is included. To submit a sitemap to google webmaster tools is a good work for SEO. Adding sitemap to any webmaster tools of different search engine is about to same. If you can able to submit blogger sitemap to google webmaster tools, then you can others.
How to submit blogger sitemap to google webmaster tools
1) Go to your Google Webmaster Tools Home page. If you are logout, then login in your webmaster home page. Now, click on a site title in which you want to submit your sitemap.
2) Then your Google Webmaster site dashboard will be opened. Now find ‘Crawl‘ option from sidebar and click on it.
3) Then a drop-down menu will open and select ‘Sitemaps’ from the menus and go it.
4) After, a new window will be opened for adding sitemap to Google Webmaster tools. Find Add / Test Sitemap button at right-upper side. Now click on the button to add your sitemap.
5) Now paste the following code into the text field. Then click on ‘Submit Sitemap‘ button. Add two sitemap to get better traffic. Paste the two fllwing code separately. After submitting one code refresh the page and submit another. Now you are done.
After submitting your blogger sitemaps in Google webmaster tools, your submitting sitemaps will be waiting to approve. You can see the status as ‘Pending‘. If you have any trouble in submitting, then webmaster tools will give you warning message in your sitemaps list within 24 hours. So check your sitemaps list if they have any trouble after 24 hours. If you have any question about this then comment bellow. Let us know what you have faced problem to submit blogger sitemap to google webmaster tools.