How to install wordpress blog on bluehost? Today we will show you details how to install wordpress site manually using Bluehost One click installation. WordPress installation is so much important task to make a WordPress website. After choosing a best domain name for your site, you have to buy a web hosting for your new site. You site have to installed Generally beginners face the problems to install wordpress site. They can’t install their site properly.We said before that Bluehost is the recommended web hosting from wordpress.org. We think you understood and are going to take this great hosting. If you want to create a wordpress blog, you should follow the bellow steps to make it easier.
- Choose a best domain name for your blog.
- Select a best web hosting to host it’s content.
- Install your wordpress blog.
- Install the best wordpress themes.
- Install recommended wordpress plugins.
- Essential Settings to Configure your site.
How to install wordpress blog on bluehost
We are going to show you how to install wordpress on bluehost by One Click installation. You can install your self hosted wordpress site on Bluehost by this One Click WordPress installation tool. Actually now Bluehost makes easier to install a website by this great tool. You needn’t to know any coding knowledge or technical skills for this installation. It will take just 3-5 minutes to install your wordpress blog.
1) At first go to your Bluehost Login Page and login your Hosting panel.
2) After login in your control panel, find out ‘Install WordPress’ scrolling the page.
3) Now you have to click on it and a WordPress installation page will be seen.
4) At this step, select the domain name in which you want to install wordpress. Here you can find domain name with www and without www. I am using domain name without www. Because, it said that domain without www is more useful for SEO that with. So, I recommend you to select domain without www. However, now click on ‘Check Domain’ button.
5) If there is nothing problem here, you can see ‘Install Now’ button asking ti
Asking the site installation on WordPress. Click on ‘Show advance options’ and enter the necessary information. Enter Site Name or Title, Admin Username and Admin Password. Check out ‘I have read the terms and conditions of the GPLv2’. Finally Click on ‘Install Now’.
One the following page, your WordPress installation will be started. It will take 1-2 minute to complete the installation. Don’t close the page until it will be completed. When your WordPress installation will be finished, you will get a message ‘Your Install is complete!’ at header. Here we showed you how to install wordpress blog on bluehost. In our next post we will explain how to install wordpress by Softaculous.