We don’t want to show the author name in our multiple website. Sometimes it becomes importance to hide author name from our blog post to prevent hacking our site. Because hackers can get the user name and others information from your author name that show your blog post. But, you can keep quite about this hacking matter as you use Google blogger free hosting platform. If you create a blog on Blogger, you needn’t to become worry about this matter. Because, to hack your blogger site, the hacker need to hack your Google account. But that is impossible if you enable Google two step authentication in your account. Otherwise, some blogger want to remove the author name from blogger post for their personal privacy. You can also change author name from blogger post. We will show you in our next post about this. However, see now how to hide author name from blogger post.
Hide author name by layout from blogger post
1) Login your Blogger dashboard and go to ‘Layout’ option.
2) Now you can see layout having different section. Find ‘blog post’ and click on ‘Edit’.
3) Then a pop up window will be opened named ‘Configure Blog Posts’. Find ‘Post Page Options’ and then uncheck ‘Posted by’ from second option. Now save it. You are done.
Hide author name from blogger post by customization of blogger template
1) Login your blogger dashboard and backup your blogger template for happening any unwanted changes. Now go to your ‘Template’ option and click on ‘Edit HTML’ from ‘Live on Blog’.
2) Now find <data:post.author/> [ Press Ctrl+F on keyboard to find it]
3) Then remove <data:post.author/> and preview your template.
4) Now save your blogger template and you are done to hide author name from your blogger post. The author name will not show your blogger post now.