Sometimes, we need to add header image to our blog. Specially when we want to insert a image to give a specialized look to our site. We see that bloggers add their blog title header image in header section. And for adding blog title header image, their blogs look good. When visitors visit to any website, they see header among the site first. If your site header is looking good, then visitors become appreciate. They become interested to complete your blog post. Again, a good looking blog can bring more visitors. Besides, a ugly and bad looking site can’t appreciate the visitors. So visitors go back from your site. You know that bounce rate is an importance issue for your site. Increasing bounce rate has a serious effect for the site seo. So to increase your site rank, you must reduce your bounce rate. A good looking site only can do this. It is a easy task to add header image to Blogger blog. Just follow the bellow steps now.
How to add header image to Blogger blog
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard. Then click on Layout option from the sidebar menus.
- Now , you can see a new window having some widget / gadget section. Now click on ‘Edit‘ button of Header widget. Then a pop up window named ‘Configure Header‘ will be opened.
- After, you can see a uploading option to add header image to your Blogger blog. To upload the image which you want to insert your blog header, click on Choose File button. Now select your image from your computer. Then the image will upload automatically. You can add header image to Blogger blog from online. To insert header image from the web, you have to use ‘From the web, paste an image URL bellow‘ option.
- When your header image will upload successfully, then you have to select ‘ Instead of title and description’ option. For this, your inserted header image only show in blogger header section instead of title and description.
- Now, click on Save button and complete your work.
You should not use any large size image as your blog header. Then your site loading time will be increased and you will lost your traffic. Just use a reliable and small size header image to your site. You can select the PNG type image, then the image loading time will be short.